- Would you be a good mentor and role model?
We're looking for a fun, enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant for our Empower site!
- Kitchen Assistant 9:30 am - 6:30 pm.
- Must enjoy working around kids!
What would you do?
- Work with Kitchen supervisor to prepare lunch meals for our ELA, Teen and K-5 programs.
- Preparing daily meals,
- What we're looking for:
- A generally awesome demeanor.
- Ability to pass a background check and child abuse and neglect screening and post-offer drug screen.
- Previous experience working with children in an informal or formal childcare setting preferred.
- Previous education or training on early childhood development and behaviors.
What do we offer?
- A generous benefit package for qualified employees including group health insurance, paid holidays and vacations, retirement plan and more!
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant team who collaborate to offer the best "life preparation" for children
- Challenging, growth within the organization
About Us: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire is able to serve students from age 4 weeks to 18 years old. Our mission is to nurture, educate and enrich children and youth for lifelong success. BGCSE is proud to be the largest childcare provider in the state of South Dakota offering nationally-recognized curriculum.
If you're ready to step up the challenge and responsibility, if you love children and want to make a difference, if you want to be paid for your education and expertise ~ Check us out!